Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well by jingo and call me Bernard if it isn't jolly old Monday once more. So how have you been? Did you have a good weekend? Did you get up to much? . . . Really!! NO WAY! I thought that was actually illegal? . . . Oh it is! . . . Oh I see. Well what did they do with all the sausages and the Coatimundi's afterwards? I see, well I'm sure it'll be fine, their fur will probably grow back soon. Sorry? How was mine? Oh you know, same old, same old, nothing exciting really. Nice though, it's actually quite nice just generally pottering about in ya slippers. In fact I really enjoy a nice slow weekend of just pottering about, watching some rubbish on the telly and putting ya feet up. Maybe a cheeky Saturday afternoon snooze if you can get away with it too. lovely.

Well here we are, Monday morning looming over us like the Hooded Claw saying things like "I'll get you . . . . . . . . . . . ." (insert full name in here). "HAYELP HAYELP". Still the bright side being of course that it is now definitely starting to look more Springish out there! Yes I know Saturday was very wet, but you have to expect some of the drip drip drop of April showers surely. Sunday was lovely in the most part though wasn't it! Very Springy and sunny. Gorgeous! Oh and I also found out, if you're interested, that one of the likely contestants on Strictly this year may very well be Louise Minchin from BBC Breakfast News! It was hinted at during a conversation she was having with Edwina Curry live on the news on Saturday morning . . . Yes I watch the news from time to time . . . Tuh RUDE!

Well we're now well into the birthday month here at Tidy Towers, the BIG is approaching soon! So don't forget, to pester your favourite celebs to send me well wishes and to get your birthday cards in early of course for the big day #CarlAid40. tee hee!

Right, I have much to do and many coffee's to drink.

Toodle pips!

No comments:

Post a Comment