Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's the self pity show!

Morning! Well just how bottom spankingly glorious was yesterday? It was like Summer arrived early for a day just to try itself out. It made you want to listen to 'Summer Breeze' by The Isley Brothers or 'Boys of Summer' by Mr Don Henley or 'Ocean Drive' by The Lighthouse Family at full volume, while driving sedately down a deserted beach front road with the windows open or your roof off, and your shades on, while the warm breeze blew through your hair. Ahhhh blissful. Sadly of course, most of us couldn't of done that anyway even if we wanted to, but still the thought was there.

Mind you even if I had been able to do it, it would of been quite different for me. I would of drove along trying to listen and sing along to the songs, then halfway through the sentence "Makes you feel high" I would have an attack of coughing and spluttering and sneezing and wheezing. Then finish it off by groaning about feeling so ploppy! Yes sadly the cold seems to be loving riddling itself around my person. Still it has changed slightly, it has now moved most of itself from my head and seems to be taking up residence in my neck and chest now. Does that mean it's on it's way out, or does that mean it's going to get worse? I really hope it doesn't. I SO need to be better and bouncy and back to normal by Friday so I can enjoy my whole birthday weekend without groaning about how crappy I feel. (YES! another birthday mention, GET IN!) Still I did eventually rub some Vic on me chest last night (Stop it!!) which does actually seem to help a little, well certainly helpful in trying to get to sleep anyhow.

I'm sorry, you probably don't want updates with how my cold is going do you. Frankly selfish and rude of me to bring it up really! I suppose it's a typical man thing when you feel SO crappy you want to make sure everyone knows how crappy you feel, rather than just shutting up and getting on stuff anyway. So i shall shut up and get on with stuff.

Till tomorrow then! (I would end with a couple of kisses, but frankly you don't want what I've got so I won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment