Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Somewhere over the hill

Ooooo, Oh dear! Sorry, I'm getting a little over excited, as it's my last day at work before the grand birthday weekend. So although it's a Thursday it actually feels very much like a Friday to me. A Thiday if you will. Ooo! Thiday sounds a bit saucy doesn't it! Thighday! Hehehe! Sorry. I just have that pre-Christmas tingle that I usually get the last few days before Christmas. Oh alright, who am I trying to kid, December the 1st. Still it's all going to be lovely I'm sure. Tomorrow I will be off to be treated by the long suffering Lady Tidy to go see Iron Man 3, (RESULT!) before nipping off to have a very lovely meal and an overnight stay. It will be all just lovely and all that will be before my actual birthday has happened! Which of course will be on Sunday as by now I am sure you are all well aware! So excited, not even the fact that I still have the nasty cold, which has now taken up residence in my chest, is going to get to me today.

They say that I'm forty.
But this cannot be!
If someone is forty
It shouldn't be me.
See, people at forty
Have wrinkly skin,
And baggy red eyes.
Such a mess they are in!
They always look sleepy
And cranky and tired,
Their license for fun,
must of, expired!
But I look so fresh,
Kind of happy and spry.
So if they ask me my age
I think I might LIE!

Right well, I think I shall leave it at that this morning, as it seems quite a good place to stop. A relatively short little status for me really! Sorry about that just too excited!! See you all soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment