Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friday Eve already!

Good Morrrrning to you! Well would you look at that, if it isn't Thursday already, Or Friday Eve of course. Even weirder I think it actually feels like a Thursday as well today. Yesterday definitely felt more like a Tuesday though, so it seems in my mind at least I've missed out on a Wednesday. Still here we are anyway arrived safely. I suppose some of you lucky things are still off enjoying Easter Holidays with the kiddywinks? Well I say enjoying, probably more barely coping, this far along in the proceedings. Still not long now before they go back to school, so hang in there.

I can't believe it's now April, (The BIG Birthday month) and we are still having such rudeness as flurries of snow! Yes 'flurries' is a nice word, just a shame it it used to describe something we're frankly not that keen on this far along the year. I'm sure, around this time last year i had me shorts on! Honestly Great British Weather I think I should write "Could do better!" in your homework book! I might even put in a "See me after lesson" in there as well, and give it a very stern talking to about it's lack of effort. Then let it know it better jolly well buck it's ideas up or I shall be sending a letter home to it's parents!

Still it is Friday Eve and by the looks of things, it will start warming up slightly come the weekend. Phew! I've still got lot's to do here and a few "Screamers" have come in. Those are the jobs where you get next to no time to achieve masses of work because some clients are idiots and think that what they want just magically happens by the time they need it, no matter how short the time frame happens to be! Although of course, luckily for them I'm SO frankly stunning at my job, most of the time they do seem to get done! Nothing like blowing your own trumpet from time ti time I say. Well no one else offers to do it, so you may as well have a blast yourself ay!

Right, well, coffee is done, Ready Brek is done, time to crack on being simply magnificent I suppose! So I bid you 'adieu' and then lightly kiss you on all four cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment