Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One mystery of Man revealed.

MORNING!! Looks like another glorious Springy morning out there. How are we all today? . . . Really?! . . . Oh . . . Oh I see . . . how lovely! Well, I think I shall leave you to it then, as it very much were. (Honestly, that was just RUDE! Far too much information I thank you so very much indeed) Still I do find it's nice to come together at the beginning of the day, I find it helps us collect our thoughts and let's us focus on the day before us. Not sure why I'm using the collective noun there. It's like I found myself using 'The Royal we'. (Ooer sounds a bit rude! *snigger snigger*) As I can really only vouch for how it helps me! I certainly can't make any such claim on anyone else who stumbles across my daily mutterings and decides they've got a few minutes spare to bother reading it. Sorry, now where was I? Oh yes, that's right I hadn't even really started yet! Sorry about that, one paragraph down and nothing of any use or meaning has been uttered! No change there then, I hear you cry! (Which if you did was actually a bit rude.)

This morning ladies, (Yes, gentleman readers I am mainly talking to the ladies this morning, sorry about that) I should like to impart some knowledge unto you with regard to the male brain and it's process of how it works. (Yes, yes alright, a very rare thing indeed). Today I would like to explain the reason why at some point you will look at your man disparagingly (there's today's BIG word) as he stands before you completely naked except for wearing socks. Yes I know this is a bug bear of a lot of you, but alas you will find that all men, well at least all British men, will at some point be sporting the 'naked except for socks' look. This I know is seen as a particularly unsexy look for any man. It doesn't even help if you try and add a bit of humor to it by wearing a sock on your downstairs gentleman either apparently!

You see ladies, when we do this, you will be shocked to know that we are not actually trying to attain the 'sexy' look. All we are doing is either getting dressed to go somewhere or getting undressed to go to bed. The reason we end up in this position is just down to the pure logic that our brains seem to want to try and achieve. You see, when a man gets undressed he goes about it systematically. He starts at the top and works his way down, thus the socks being the last item to remove. The same formula is used when getting dressed only in reverse, so we start at the bottom and then work our way up! It really is as simple as that. You see when we're not thinking about it, our brain will automatically revert to basic logic functioning without the thought of how we appear even coming into the equation.

So there we are, another mystery of men revealed! Sadly it just comes down to that fact that yet again we men are but simple creatures. Of course if you do have any other questions into the male psyche, please ask away and I shall try to tackle them at some point in the future.

Right, well must crack on, things to do, creative masterpieces to try and achieve and the usual struggles to tackle. See you all tomorrow on Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment