Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let your primitive side out why don't you?

MORNING! So how are we all? Still full of Summer bounce I trust? There is only one problem I can see with this frankly gorgeous weather and that is, it does tend to bring out the lazy in all of us. (Or is it just me?) I dunno there is something about clear blue skies and sunny warm weather that just makes me want to take it easy like a Cadburys Caramel Bunny. (Come on now chaps, admit it, you found the Cadburys Caramel Bunny a little bit sexy didn't you? . . . Ah . . . just me again then?) It does just make you want to switch off and go and lounge in the sun with maybe a long ice cold drink of something, preferably with a straw. Trouble is of course, most of the time we simply can't do that! We have things to do and places to go and jobs that must be done. So we kind of just carry on doing things in a little world of our own, because most of our brain power is being used to fight the natural instinct to want to lay down and lounge in the glorious sunshine.

I think there must be something way back in the history of man, something primordial that draws us to lounge and lay back when the sun is shining. It think it goes way way deeper than just wanting to top up our tan. I think our bodies actually crave sunshine and the vitamin D it provides us. I think perhaps even back then, there would of being crowds of early man and woman all laying outside their caves on a sunny day just sucking in the sunshine.

So I say let's get out there as often as we can and let's just get primitive!
Ugg

No comments:

Post a Comment