Thursday, June 6, 2013

Friday Sing-a-long!

Good morning you beautiful examples of human beings. Grab yourself a pretend microphone if you will and sing along now. (In the the style of My Way by Mr Frank Sinatra if you would please . . .

And now, weekend is here
And so we face the final work day
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, we’re done with Thursday
We've had a week that's full
We’ve traveled each and ev'ry highway
But more, much more than this, it’s now a Friiiday

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I’ve planned to chart a course, to the pub along the byway
And more, much more than this, it’s now a Friiiday

Yes, there were times, I’ve had a few
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spat it out
I faced it all, I stood tall and made way for Friiiday

For what is Friday, what has it got?
It’s so carefree, So I’ll tell you what
Let’s say the things we truly feel and have a laugh, kick up our heels
So let’s all get out, let’s scream and shout that it’s FRIIIIIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment