Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sunshine Super Friday

Morning! Although to be honest it does barely feel like it, despite the whole sunny fridayness! I had one of those nights last night. You know the ones I mean, when for some reason the function in your brain which would normally switch off when you would normally go to sleep, doesn't switch off.

I had a dreadful night. The last time I accidentally looked at the clock it said 3:08am. As I'm sure you're all aware, the first rule of not being able to sleep is to try and not look at the clock, because mentally that just makes things five times worse, because then you are aware of how little time you have left to try and go to sleep. Still I'm not sure how much long a laid there waiting for sleep to turn up, but it was quite a little while. No rhyme nor reason for it of course, just one of those annoying nights.

So in my wisdom this morning when my alarm jolted though my head at 6:08am this morning, I thought just to add to my feelings of utter exhaustion I may as well cycle in today and it's going to be frankly gorgeous. It wasn't a bad idea so to speak, it just means that now my muscles feel as spent as my brain does. I think it's important to have some kind of balance in these things.

Still, cotton wool brain and heavy limbs aside, there really is no mistaking the fact that is going to be a frankly amazeballs Friday! So put on as little as you dare, don't be afraid to flash the flesh as they say (although, do bare in mind, we don't wish to scare the normal people do we?) just get out there and frolic about a bit. Bask in the warm sunshine for what is promising to be a proper Summer weekend! The kind of Summer weekends, that we only dream about the rest of the year. So whatever you do today, on what is promising to be a frankly fabulous friday, and the rest of this upcoming sublime weekend, do try and squeeze as many sunny memories out of it as you can.

See you on the other side you whole bag of gorgeous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment