Monday, September 2, 2013

The return of the great beast.

"So now . . . we finally see . . . after waiting for two weeks . . . the unwieldy and disheveled frame of the Carlimus Maximus Tidium or 'The Common Lump' arise from it's Summer slumber. It seems like months ago now, that it crawled into it's cave for it's Summer break. But now . . . as we watch . . . it stumbles, but manages to stand upright before us, yawning and blinking in the early Autumn sunshine, still proudly displaying it's Summer Plumage."

"Of course you will find 'The Common Lump' will continue with it's Summer plumage until the late Autumn. Or at least, usually much later than most other creatures sporting Summer plumage."

"Now with it's eyes still half closed we see it tentatively reach out and take it's first drink after leaving it's cave . . ."


MORNING!! Ahhh that first coffee, always makes the difference.

How are we all then? Actually I'm not feeling too bad this morning, despite waking from a dream that I was having a bath and noticed that I had various items of table cutlery sticking out of my calf muscles!? Weird I know! There was no blood or anything, or even any pain associated with it, just had silver table forks, knives and spoons and weirdly teaspoons, seemingly inserted into the back of my legs!

Still, enough dream analysis, I back behind my desk now. I thought it would be a lot harder than it actually was getting up today. Still, there's no point in trying to fight it I suppose, I'm back in the driving seat, so I may as well get on with things rather than just moan about them. As let's be honest, that doesn't really help anyone!

HUGE HUGS to anyone who has even noticed I've been away! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment