Monday, September 23, 2013

MORNIN'!

Good mornin', Good mornin'! We've danced the whole night through, good mornin' good mornin' to you.

Well it's not often you can say you've woken up to Judy Garland now is it! Sadly, this is what was going through my head this morning as I tore my carcass from it's pit of slumber. Yet another fail in my manly music taste I know, but there it is! Plus of course it's Monday morning, for crying out loud to Betsy! (Who is Betsy exactly?) I shouldn't be having chirpy Judy Garland songs rampaging through my frontal lobe early on a Monday morning it's just not right! Surely a bit of Boomtown Rats would of been more appropriate, but NO, my brain immediately opts for the more than a little camp 1939 musical number instead! I really should just go and hang my head in shame somewhere I know. I don't even know what the song was doing in there in the first place, as I'm pretty sure I've never even seen the film! Ahh well, what's done is done, it's all water under the bridge now.

So yes, I'm afraid it is Monday once again, and already I've been beavering away like a little elfish shoe maker, (There's a guy who works down the chip shop swears he's elfish!) setting machines in motion, printing wallpaper and generally getting things done before the cobbler arrives at work to find that all of the stuff that's he's been worrying about over the weekend is already done. All this with only one coffee inside me as well, not bad ay!?

Right, well, I mustn't hold you up any longer you need to get a wriggle on and get busy with your own morning routine I suspect, can't lay around all morning reading my jibbering nonsense. Although, I will say, you are looking particularly lovely this morning if you don't mind me saying. So let's go grapple with this Monday without further a do, (What's a 'do' do?) (No it's not and famously extinct bird, before you say it!) breathe a deep cleansing breath in, and hold it . . . (do try not to cough it out at this point, that's never a good look) . . . and breathe out. Ahhhh.

Come on then Monday, let's be 'avin' you!

No comments:

Post a Comment