Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This is not a test . . .

Goooooooooooooooood morning everyone! Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late! It's 'O' six hundred hours and what does the 'O' stand for? Oh my God it's early! Speaking of early, you know what they say, early to bed, early to rise, always makes people suspicious. I'm just joking with ya, speaking of funny, I saw an advert the other day for hemorrhoid cream. Why are they called 'hemorrhoids'? Shouldn't they be called 'assteroids'? Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veal, it's lovely.

Seriously though, I'm only in this early because I have such a lot to do today, apparently there's a Boat Show on in Southampton and they needs gorgeous graphics for it. Yet despite that, apparently I'll be doing them! They are all needed by close of play on Friday as well! Such fun! So I really ought to start doing them soon I suppose.

So I was going to forgo my usual droning today and just say I'm really sorry I don't have time to write lovely morning waffle this morning (who doesn't like waffle in the morning?) but instead I seemed to slipped into some kind of 'way too early' lack of sleep induced frenzy!

Still, it's all a giggle isn't it? Who cares if it means trouble for myself by the end of play tomorrow. I mean sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called having fun.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment