Friday, September 27, 2013

Helloooooo Friday!

There's a slight chill in the predawn air, aside from the distant murmur of the traffic on the busy A road and the trill of a lone blackbird, all is silent. The clear cobalt night sky now starting to pale into shades of powder blue and pink as the sun begins to rise from just below the horizon. Shuffling footsteps and the jangling of a set of keys causes a rabbit to scurry from it's dining spot on a small grassy mound and dart into the safety of it burrow. The world is waking up, all around life is preparing for the coming day.

"Hellooooooooooo Friday!"

Morning world! How is your belly off for spots? Not sure why, I'm feeling SO chipper this morning to be honest with you, having once again arrived at the arse crack of dawn. Yes I have been tirelessly ottering away here since about half five-ish this morning. (I would say 'beavering' but we don't have them in this country) Must be just the Friday feeling kicking in, well that or just a little bit of derangement over taking.

Yes it seems the great god of work tasks Beelzebag has bestowed upon me many many blessings once more. Still, mustn't grumble, I suppose it does mean today will 'fly by' like song from Blue. Plus there is milk in the work fridge and enough coffee to get me through the tricky patch at the beginning of the day.

So I suppose I shouldn't really be on here harping on about how busy I am, and how much work I have to do, as doing this doesn't really get and actual work done. In my defence, it is Friday and I can't let that go unchecked no can I?! Also, as I've already stated I have been here over an hour and a half already, so there's no harm in having a little escape for five minutes.

Do have yourselves a right rip roarer of a Friday, DO go around spreading smiles, and granting enormous hugs. We really do all need them, that's just a fact. Right, well, wish me luck I'm going back out there . . . I may be some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment