Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

MORNING! Has broken, like the first Mooorrning. Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird. (Sorry, I dunno why I went into this!) Praise for the singing, praise for the mooorrning, (Well I can't stop now, can I!?) Praise for the Springing! (Really? Praise for the Springing? Oh! Ok!) Fresh from the word.

Sorry about that, it just seemed to sneak out after the initial "Morning". Although while I'm on the subject, I'm pretty sure the blackbird didn't actually speak now did it? and if it did, in what way was it like the first bird? Which was if you were wondering, as I know you sometimes do, Archaeopteryx who was kind of like a flying dinosaur with feathers! So Mr Blackbird I'll thank you not for screeching like a dinosaur at me. Thank you so very much indeed. Praise for the springing I'm quite happy to go along with actually. I mean who doesn't like a good bounce!? In fact I literally can't think of anything that is bouncy that I don't like!

There now I seem to of got side-tracked and digressed again after uttering only the one word 'Morning'. I think that may be some kind of record for me. Still I know it's 'The Tuesday' but I actually feeling kind of up beat and cool about it all today. Not sure why. I think it must be the whiff of Spring and the promise of sunshine in the air. Despite the fact that I encountered another multi-sneeze in the kitchen this morning (Only a fiver if you were wondering, but still enough to make you eyes water). Then while transporting my breakfast cereal and coffee from the work kitchen to my desk (YES it IS perfectly normal to eat breakfast at work, I thank you so very much madam). Anyway while I was carrying it my desk, I may walked into the office door frame and shared some of my breakfast and coffee with the office carpet. Despite all this I'm still actually feeling quite up beat and bouncy! Feels a bit weird on a Tuesday if I'm honest, but I going to go with it and hope it just hangs about all day!

Here's hoping you find your day unexpectedly bouncy too! Well the sunshine does make a difference doesn't! Makes you just want to frolic naked through fields of daffodils! (No? Just me again there then!) Sorry about that, I seem to of left you with an image now. (Sorry) Never mind, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment